Value.

In my world of sales and manufacturing, "value" is attributed to every feature of the product I provide.

Advanced encoders provide better accuracy, leading to better parts and higher-quality end product for my customers. Servo-electric motors are faster, quieter and maintenance-free for longer machine life. Our tooling is plasma-nitrate hardened for longevity and consistency. The software controlling our machines is intuitive and easy.

I have spent the last 7 days working in and around Lexington, KY, near Afsi. While nothing we have done together the past week has resulted in any great ROI, being together daily has an immeasurable value- to my health, happiness and that part of the brain that stores old songs from your childhood but hasn't been used in over a decade.

With this opening post, I want to highlight that sharing our adventures isn't just about bringing value to our own lives, but about inspiring humor, excitement, and a spark of spontaneity in yours as well. If that doesn't work, we're sad for you and you should try harder.


-K