Workin' on the 101

UPDATE! Recap of our 101 list - we've been busy! Anyone else making one?

#4 Inspire someone to write a list of their own. Dear friend Hannah finished her list. We will be swapping stories/plans on how to dominate said list.

#8 Read all Maria Semple’s books. I highly recommend reading her books if you're up for some laughter. I read both Where'd You Go, Bernadette? and This One is Mine. Ms. Semple has written for episodes of Arrested Development if that is an indication of her level of awesomeness. I own both of them if someone would like to swap (see #96, swap a favorite book)!

#15 Cut my hair 5”. Needed something new so I decided to do this sooner rather than later. So, 6" gone - Hello Fall, Hello lighter head!



Posing with one of my most favorite people ever. I've only had one person cut my hair and it's this guy! 

#25 Wake up and watch the sunrise. Whooo hooo! Accomplished with one eye open! 




Never mind the cables in the way - we saw it! We did it! Then went back to bed! Mark it OFF! I did picture this moment to be more photogenic so I may revisit this # again.

-A