Sedona and Grand Canyon.

I know this post is at a delay - better late than never, right?

Our last two stops in Arizona were a complete surprise to me. I was told to get up at 3am and we would drive to a "surprise". Needless to say, I was surprised.




I told him in January that I always wanted to do a hot air balloon ride. And, typical Kevin, he made my wish happen 2 months later.



It was so lovely and breathtaking to see the sun slowly creeping up over the Red Rocks of Sedona.







We ended up landing in a neighborhood.


Up next, since it was so close, we drove up to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. Needless to say, I didn't realize how vast and beautiful it is. The colors are so rich. The formations throughout are baffling to think about, how long it took to create such a beautiful park. These pictures do not to the Canyon justice however, serves as documentation so you know were were there. 



I'm not a master at the handstand, like Kevin is.

 

The weather was absolutely perfect for our day of exploration and discovery. I feel very blessed that I have found someone who has a heart for travel.



- A